Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Closer to Adventure Than Ever Before

I will actually be attending Oxford University in two days. Is that not startling?
Oxford, a city of history, academia, controversy, pleasant days, English culture. And in three days I will be stepping off a plane in England and boarding a bus for the city of Oxford.

Such a whirlwind of emotions and desires.
Excitement, and sadness. Adventure, and the need for discipline. My time is short, and lengthy. Can I be filled with any more contradictions?

I will be posting at least once a week on my blog and Milton's blog, to ensure that everyone is updated.

2 days!!!!!

I'll try describing my feelings when I'm more understanding of them, not just more aware of them. I'm actually pretty aware of them now. But ordering them? That is quite a different story.

Please keep me in your prayers. I am still in precious need of them, as always. Lord, please fill me with your Spirit and give me confidence, reassurance, wisdom, and peace. Grant me the will to keep myself disciplined and thankful no matter the situation. Help me, Lord, oh Lord, have mercy on me.

Under His Mercy,

- Rebecca

No comments: